Thursday 11 February 2010

Wear the Colours of Your Country


February 12th sees the opening ceremony of the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, which I'm strangely excited about for some reason?! I'll confess that I'm not your greatest sports fan and, unless it's on the Wii (I'm a legend at the Ski Jump!), I'm not that good at playing them either. Although I'm happy to cheer my Nation on in sports events - {flashback to yelling myself hoarse on the Sydney Opera House steps watching the Rugby World Cup Finals in 2004} - you'll certainly NEVER catch me wearing any of those hideous team shirts or painting my face red, white & blue. So when I saw these cute ballerina flats by Pretty Ballerinas on Daily Candy this morning, it made me smile. This is how I would be wearing the colours of my country - with style! Love the nod to the punk movement with the addition of the safety pin detail. Go Team GB Go! The pumps come in a number of other Nationalities too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to comment on this? Go ahead!

Share this post with your friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails